Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 12, 2008

- GIRL'S CAMP

Because I'm working now, I couldn't spend the entire week at Girl's Camp this year. Linda Stacy couldn't stay all week either for the same reason. So, we did a job share. She went up earlier in the week and I came up on Thursday after work and stayed until Saturday. I was a counselor to the Big Sisters. Best job at camp! I got there just in time for all the fun stuff! See below:

The Big Sisters all dressed up for the sock hop Thursday night. The theme this year was "ROCK ON....you're worth it." (Being steadfast and immovable). The girl's had such a fun time dancing the night away!


Bishop Anderson came for Bishop's night and dinner. Here he is with the Placerville Ward YW, sporting his Grand Poobah hat!



FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2008

Tonight was testimony meeting, my favorite part of Girl's Camp. The spirit was strong and I was so grateful to be here this week. I loved working with Cheryl too. She's a powerhouse and such a great example to me.

No comments: