Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I'm still trying to organize my basement while I'm here in Placerville. Today I went through 3 boxes of letters - you know, the kind we used to write with a pen and mail with a postage stamp! I am such a sentimental fool. I have saved every letter and card I've received since I was in Junior High School, including notes passed in the hallway in 7th grade! What a trip down memory lane this has been. I had to keep reminding myself that I had a job to do, but found myself pouring over notes from friends, relatives and even a few old boyfriends ;-) I did manage to toss a few things, but, for the most part, I still have quite a collection - it's an organized collection though! ;-)

No comments: