Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Day With Friends

This morning I had the honor of attending the temple with my son's new mother-in-law, who is also my friend, Claudia Smith. What a wonderful experience we had. We enjoyed the peace that can only be experienced in the Lord's House. We then walked to Lake Natomas and chatted the whole time. We ended our morning with lunch at Rubios. YUM! Thank you Claudia! Thank you for your friendship and for the gift of your sweet daughter in my life....and, by the way, this is the yummiest whole wheat bread and strawberry jam I have EVER eaten!!!

As if my morning were not perfect enough, I got to spend the evening with my dear friend Tara! Her sweet husband did Dad duty so she could visit me in Placerville. We had dinner at a new restaurant here in Placerville - Bricks Eats and Drinks. What a fun restaurant! We stopped for frozen yogurt at Whistle Stop, and came back to the house where she gave me iPad lessons and we looked at our DC pictures and talked until she turned into a pumpkin at midnight. I sure do love my friends. I am so blessed!

No comments: