Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Long Time...No See!!!

Today I spent the ENTIRE day with my long, lost friend Leslie. We haven't seen each other since Angie's wedding (almost 10 years ago). She and I go waaaay back. I served with her in Ward and Stake YW in Tracy/Manteca. We've camped together, shopped together, and tolerated our husbands together through their Hans and Frans phase. She's been my personal nurse, confidant, and all-round great example of the kind of person I want to be. I've missed her. She was visiting her dad in Antioch and set aside an ENTIRE day for me!!!
We met half-way in Elk Grove (after a small cell-phone issue :-), had breakfast at "Mimi's", where we talked for almost 4 hours. We moved down the street to "Five Guys" for lunch, where we talked for another 3 or 4 hours. We ended the day at "Pinkberry" for not one, but two frozen yogurts! We talked for almost 4 hours there too! I still don't think we've completely caught up, but it's definitely a start. I'm not sure I've laughed this hard in a LONG time! We vowed to NEVER let another 10 years go by without getting together. Maybe I can lure her out to DC!

No comments: