Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

- I'M FEELING PEACHY!!!

When Tara called last night to say her in-laws had some peaches for me, I assumed she meant a dozen or so. Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the Ditlevsen's and Carol showed me the 3 boxes she'd saved for me! There are almost 75 lbs. of peaches here! I stopped at the store and bought canning lids and came home and washed jars and rings and am all geared up to can/freeze peaches tomorrow night after work! My house smells divine and I had the most delicious bowl of peaches and cream for dinner tonight! Thanks SO much Carol and Cal! Wish me luck - it's been awhile since I've done any canning.

3 comments:

eatspaste said...

♪♫♪♫ Millions of peaches peaches for me; Millions of peaches peaches for free! ♪♫♪♫

I'm sure you're gonna be sharing some of those with your children right??? ;]

Greg and Angie said...

oh yum

Carrie said...

Wow! That's all, just wow!