Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 13, 2008

- BIRTHDAY BREAKFAST

This morning Kurt and the kids took me out for a belated birthday breakfast.

Saturday morning seems to be the only time that everyone is available these days. Someone is usually at work or at school. We usually do birthday dinners, but we're having to be a little more creative lately. Now, if only Angie, Greg and the kids had been here!

I ordered the stuffed french toast. It was SO yummy!
Good thing I ran this morning!

Tyler and Kurt had, what else? Country fried steak and eggs! How original. Kurt ordered the same thing for dinner last night at Buttercup Pantry. Tyler had ordered it at IHOP yesterday too!

It was fun to have Alax join us this year.

Alyssa and Alax gave me the Eclipse hardback set for my library. I'm almost done with
book 4 now.
Tyler gave me a $50 gift card to Old Navy.
Kurt had already given me my birthday present, but also gave me a couple of memory sticks so I can store all the photos on my computer.
Thank you everyone! I loved my gifts!


My handsome son.

He makes me smile.

My sweet daughter....

I'm thinking someone else thinks she's sweet too! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could've been there!