Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 14, 2008

- BIRTHDAY DINNER

Tara treated me to a fun girl's night tonight. It was fun to spend time with her and catch up.

We started in Old Town Folsom, browsing in all of the shops and being decadent at Snook's Chocolates. She insisted that I pick out 1 lb of chocolates for my birthday. What a treat!

I think this is my new favorite place to hang out. I'll definitely be going back soon.

After doing some shopping at Kohl's, we stopped for dinner at Red Robin's - a first for me. It was DELICIOUS!!!! Thank you Tara. I especially loved my freckled lemonade!

Tara gave me the cutest wall hanging with a quote by President Monson and a set of blocks that spelled HOME. She had made them for me. I love them!!! Thank you again Tara!!!! What a fun night!

No comments: