Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 27, 2008

- FRIDAY FUN

This afternoon I had lunch with my friends Annette and Wendy. They were in my ward when we lived in Tracy. Annette was my Bishop's wife and grew up in Brigham City, not far from where I grew up. Wendy was my visiting teacher and I taught her daughter in seminary. They both moved up the hill shortly after we came here. Annette lives in Cameron Park and Wendy in El Dorado Hills. We used to meet for lunch monthly but we haven't been able to get together for a few months due to conflicting schedules, etc. We had lunch at Maui Taco in Folsom and caught up on each other's lives. It was so good to see them!

Later in the afternoon, Kurt and I met Alax at AT&T where he got a new iPhone. Kurt told the salesperson that we'd like to add our son-in-law to our family plan. Our family is growing! ;)

Kurt and I had a nice night together. We went and saw "Nights in Rodanthe" (my choice). I'd read the book a couple of years ago and was anxious to see if the movie was as good. I wasn't disappointed. It was definitetly rated 5 kleenex though. We did some shopping at Costco and then went to dinner at Red Robin. Kurt just couldn't seem to stay off the phone at the restaurant. Hazzards of being in the Bishopric ;)

We had to try the onion ring appetizer. The only problem was, we weren't hungry when our entree's came. We took most of our meal home with us. Fun night!

1 comment:

Greg and Angie said...

Lucky Alax! I'm NOT even on the family plan! =)

We can't wait to meet him!