Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FREE MOVIE WEDNESDAY

I had the day off today so I met Tara and her kiddos in El Dorado Hills for Free Movie Wednesday! We saw Madagascar Escape 2 Africa. It was such a cute movie. I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids did. We bought popcorn and drinks and only had 3 potty breaks during the movie. Pretty good for 5 kids I'd say! I'll be buying this DVD.

Mia and the boys enjoying their candy before the movie starts.

The kids wanted to go to Round Table Pizza afterwards. I think I know why..... ;)
They did eat a little pizza too.

I sure do miss the Ditlevsen's since they moved to Rancho Cordova.....

And it was fun to finally get a little cuddle time with Ben. He's such a love.

2 comments:

Pam and Dean said...

Pam and I were at that same movie with Dani and her kids, lol that's funny!

Tara said...

Those are some cute kids!!!!!
Thanks for a fun morning. We miss you too!