Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 6, 2011

365 Thank Yous

A few weeks before Christmas, I saw an interview on ABC News with a man named John Kralik. He was having some difficulties in his life and was prompted to write a thank you note to someone every day for a year. His story inspired me. I started this challenge on January 1st. So far I am loving the challenge. My mind is racing with possibilities. I have SO much and so many people in my life to be grateful for. I picked up his book last night (Thank you Tyler for the Barnes and Noble gift card!) I just finished reading it. It was WONDERFUL! I highly recommend it. I have a feeling this is going to be so good for me!

2 comments:

Tami Casper said...

Here's where you can see his interview on ABC:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/excerpt-365-yous-john-kralik/story?id=12402610

CindyC.wannabequilter said...

I got mine today! Mine to you will arrive eventually! Love You!