Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GratiTuesday - Fix it Man


Anyone who knows Kurt might be surprised to learn that, when we moved to Virginia, he didn't bring any tools with him.  Luckily I thought to bring along my "girly" tool box.  It's come in handy for doing minor repairs around our apartment and for hanging pictures, etc.  Needless to say, whenever someone in the ward has a "fix-it" issue, Kurt JUMPS at the chance to help out.  As long as they have tools, he's ON IT!!!  I'm grateful that he is always so willing to help.  This week was no exception.  A friend had a leaky toilet and he was there to help.  Little did we know, when we managed apartments early in our marriage, that he would learn how to fix anything and everything.  I don't recall EVER having to hire a repairman for ANYTHING!  I love my fix-it man!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You're a lucky lady! I can't believe he didn't take his tools with him.

polly compost said...

now i know where my handsome fix it man gets it from. xoxo
tyler was telling me the tales of when the house was being built...sounds like the never-ending-story! the work ethic and skill is impressive in both of these men.