Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GratiTuesday - TOEtally Relieved!

Little did I know, when I started running, that it's not uncommon to lose a toenail or two when you run a half or full marathon.  I lost one when I ran The Disneyland Half Marathon in 2007.  I knew, as soon as I crossed the finish line at the Sun Trust Richmond Marathon in November, that I'd lose another one.  Sure enough.  My big toenail finally came off this week, almost 3 months after I injured it.  Is this the ugliest thing you've ever seen?  SOOOOO thankful I don't have to wear a bandaid around my toe anymore!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So nasty.

Alyssa said...

at first I was like, oh that's cool, she painted it like a rainbow...lol I was very, very, mistaken...

polly compost said...

i do want to know what i am looking at. is the big one the one you lost? or the little one? because both look pretty. especially the big one.