Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snapshot Sunday - Stitchin' Up a Storm


 I've been in a crocheting mode this month.  It's relaxing and a good excuse to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie.  These are a few of the things I've made lately:

The scarves were birthday presents for my sister and my mom.  Purple for Vicki.  Blue for Mom.

I found this cute pattern on Pinterest and made it for a new baby in the ward.  Can't wait to see her wearing it!


This little baby hat took about an hour to make.  I LOVE crocheting!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

oh my gosh, the little one with the ear flaps is so CUTE!!!!

polly compost said...

goodness gracious, that purple scarf is divine!! beautiful. you should see the handsome thick blanket tyler is crocheting. he's quite the jack of all trades, like you! :)