Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

- CATCHING UP

Tonight I had the pleasure of talking to an old friend (not old in age, but old in the sense that we've known each other for a LONG time ;) Cindy and I met in Tracy. Our kids were the same age and in the same classes in school. She was in my ward and Kurt was her home teacher. We bonded over 2nd grade head lice - UGH! We've been staying in touch with our blogs but haven't talked for quite awhile. She called tonight and we talked for about 3 hours. It was so nice to get up to speed on each other's lives. Thank you for your friendship Cindy!

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

It was great being able to talk to you; reminded me of old times! Now if we could just find a way to get together and play! Thanks for being my friend and for not laughing when I told you my news! I'm still in a bit of shock! It was awesome going to hear Elder L. Tom Perry talk this evening!