Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Housewarming Gift

Our housewarming gift to Tyler was to have the carpeting in his new house cleaned. Luckily our son-in-law, Alax, has a new carpet cleaning business so we were able to give him some business. We are so impressed with the wonderful job he does. We've had him clean the carpet in our house and the upholstery on one of our couches. He does an amazing job!
The Grundy Carpet Care van.

The carpets looked like new when Alax was finished!

To check out Alax's new business, check out his blog.

Yes, Tyler will need to buy some furniture to fill the rooms in his house!

1 comment:

Abbie Smith said...

Wow, that was some awesome housewarming gift you gave to Tyler, and it's a cool thing that you gave Alax some business. You know, I liked what you did, since housewarming gifts isn't just gifts, it's giving something that proves helpful to the one you're giving to, just as how me and my buddies helped furnish my friend's new house in Calgary that he got with the support of the mortgage company.

But there is one time that they all returned the favor to me, when I am the one who moved to a new house after living in an apartment for many years to save some cash. With my new house by the Edmonton best mortgage, they also refurnished the house and helped me design it, then afterward, we partied hard like there's no tomorrow!