Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

- TAGGED

Today I was tagged by Geny. It's really hard to narrow everything down to 5 things. I have too many favorites!

FIVE THINGS TAG


Things I Love

1. My family
2. My friends
3. Running
4. Reading
5. Laundry

Things I Don't Love
1. Lack of time to do all the things I love
2. Blue Tooth technology
3. Getting older and all of the unpleasant things that go along with that
4. My muffin top....ugh
5. Speeding tickets

Songs On My I-Pod
Anything by:
1. Rascal Flatts
2. SheDaisy
3. Mamma Mia Soundtrack
4. Josh Groban
5. Colbie Caillat

Favorite Foods/Drinks

OH MY - ONLY 5 THINGS????
1. Chicken Enchiladas
2. Pizza
3. Strawberries
4. Ice cream with nuts/chocolate/caramel
5. Shrimp Portofino at Macaroni Grill (thank you Sarah ;)

Tag five other bloggers:
1. Carrie
2. Cindy
3. Tara
4. Alicia
5. Dan and Shauna

No comments: