Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

The Games We Play

Kurt and I had a game night tonight. We love playing games! We brought quite a few of our games with us when we moved here but haven't had much of a chance to play them. Tonight we broke out Bananagrams, our new favorite game. Other games we LOVE are Phase 10, Scrabble, Quiddler and Five Crowns. I personally love Boggle, but Kurt usually vetoes it. Why? He's only beat me once in 30 years (and that was because I was loopy on cold medicine). Kurt loves Monopoly and Risk. I detest them. Why? Probably the same reason I don't like playing tennis or ping pong with him. My mild-mannered husband turns into a fierce, aggressive, competitive, dog-eat-dog person that scares me a little ;-) We stick to nice, low-key, relaxing games. It works for us.

No comments: