Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Out on the Town

Our date night has changed from Friday night to Wednesday night. Friday nights are just too crazy around here. There's at least a 1 hour wait at every restaurant we go to, and the movie theaters are packed. Since we usually go exploring on Saturdays, we decided, "Why not spread the fun out over the week?" This has worked out pretty well until last night. My plan was to go to Cici's Pizza for dinner and then to go bowling at Bowl America. Dinner went without a hitch, but bowling didn't happen. It's league night on Wednesday night. We'll have to change our date night to Thursday night if we ever want to bowl I guess. Plan B was to see "The Green Hornet." It's only playing in 3-D and it kills me to pay $15 per ticket to see a movie, but I had coupons and a free pass. It's a good thing, because the movie was pretty lame. Oh well, date night is still my favorite night of the week!

1 comment:

Lia said...

I thought that movie was hilarious. I must have been in the mood for it I guess. Anyway, you can get two movie tickets for about $15-$16 at Costco. You buy the passes and trade them in for the ticket at the theater. If going to Regal buy the passes at Costco in Manassas, or if going to AMC buy them at Costco in Woodbridge. This really helps a lot. We buy some everytime we go to Costco so we always have some with us. We'll have to do a double or triple date sometime with you guys.