Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Popcorn Popping

When our kids were young, we established the Sunday night popcorn tradition. We ate our big meal for lunch and always made a BIG bowl of popcorn in the evening. Back then, we popped the popcorn on the stovetop with oil and then added lots of butter and salt. Over the years we've tried microwave popcorn, hot air popcorn, Jiffy Pop Popcorn, etc. etc. Kurt and I came across this microwave popcorn popper at Walmart the other day. I am in love! No oil or butter is needed to pop this corn. Yum! We spray a little butter or butter flavoring on it after it's popped and sprinkle with different salts or seasonings. It's our new favorite evening snack now!

2 comments:

CindyC.wannabequilter said...

This posting was very timely as I needed to make a popcorn treat for tomorrow and our old air popper just wasn't cutting it. I picked up one of these poppers at Wal Mart this afternoon and it works great! Thanks so much for sharing! Love ya!

georgie said...

I'm going to get me one tomorrow! Thanks for sharing this, never heard of it before!