Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Through my Windshield

It’s amazing to me how when I stop and pay attention to my surroundings, and actually just see things, I am blown away by how beautiful they are. The trees swaying, the leaves blowing around on the ground, the waves crashing on the shore. The simplest of things have the most profound beauty.
I may not love this cold, snowy weather here on the east coast, but just like rain brings rainbows, even a cold winter day can bring beauty beyond description.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Beautiful! You always make the best of things, Tami - I love that about you!

"Georgie" said...

That is so frostin gorgeous! They are so perfect, you are right about, we sometimes don't realize what beauty is right in front of our eyes.
Thank you!