Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

GratiTuesday - Tupperware Comeback!

Years ago I got rid of all my Tupperware.  The kids were grown up and I was SO done with anything plastic and unbreakable!  Whenever I was invited to a Tupperware Party, I would tell the hostess that I was "plum tuppered out."  Flash forward to 2012.....who knew that Tupperware had evolved???  I have a friend who loves to gift me with Tupperware (her daughter-in-law sells it, so she's got the skinny on the hottest items).  Recently she gave me this Microwave Pasta Maker.  I was a little leery, but gave it a shot tonight.  WOW!  I can't tell you how much I love this!  I don't think I'll EVER make pasta in a pan again.  You measure, cook, drain, serve and store leftover pasta in the same container.  Perfect pasta!  One small warning.....the price of Tupperware has gone through the ceiling.  I was shocked!  This one, however, is worth every penny!  Thank you Fran!

No comments: