Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Find of the Day!

Once a week I take a friend from church to her dialysis appointment and then pick her up 5 hours later. Most days I go home in between, but some days I go exploring. This is one of my favorite finds on my 5 hour adventures. One of the first stores I looked for when moving to Manassas was Target. I absolutely LOVE Target. I found a nice Target store about 5 miles from my apartment. I love walking around in that store. I can wander for hours. Sometimes I don't buy a thing, I just love looking at the books, clothes, shoes, home decor, jewelry, etc. etc. Anyway, while on my waiting adventure today I found ANOTHER Target store in Manassas! And this one is a SUPER Target!!!! I spent my entire waiting time there today! I found great deals and got some great exercise walking and walking and walking. I'll probably need to limit my visits to Super Target to once a month. This store is dangerous! ;-)

No comments: